WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FEEL AND URGE
- Accept this is part of being a guy, and embrace it
- Do your daily push-ups
- Write down what caused the urge, and try to eliminate it in the future
- Do something on your Todoist
- LAST RESORT: COLD SHOWER
WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS
- Increased confidence: If you keep this going, you will be a more confident person. You will be able to improve your relationship with your friends. You will be the center of attention. You will be magnetizing.
- Pull-game: Dude, you are a pretty attractive guy. Don’t let this addiction hold you back. When you’re at 100%, your pull game is legendary.
- Mental clarity: You’ll be able to use all your potential. You’ll be able to code those amazing creations and do all these god-like things (no offense to religious people).
- Never feel down again: I relapsed today before writing this. And I felt like shit afterward. I was laying on my bed, my eyes tired from extended screen usage and my shorts dirty. It was disgusting, I felt like a total slob. I felt like none of my relationships were strong. I don’t want to feel that way again.
- recognize triggers and eliminate them
- use Todoist to help motivate
- give yourself rewards
- never be bored