MY JOURNEY WITH THE big c

Had full-service chemo today.  Neuropothy not as bad as last week but vision is awful.  I am now carrying a magnifying glass in my purse.  This sudden onset of cold doesn’t help much either. Had on winter coat with scarf and gloves today.  Wind was terrible.  Dr. said I could take a 2 week break from chemo if I wanted and if I thought it might help.  I said no.  Let’s start this 1/2 regamind, do this scan and get those results and make a thoughtful decision as to how to proceed from there.  Is that the right move.  I have absolutely no idea but for now that is the plan.  My plan.  Please excuse any typos and spelling errors.  Tomorrow is Wednesday and I have physical therapy Thursday.  Scan is next week and I get results the following Tuesday.    Prayers,  Prayers, Prayers.

Leave a Comment:

SCROLL TO TOP