1. First day that I go through all my goals!
2. I completed my challenge, it was pretty eventful, I enjoyed myself.
3. I made sure at least a dozen random people smiled.
4. I’m feeling ready for my last round of midterms for this semester.
5. It feels great to have a sense of order in my personal and business life.
6. I haven’t put a penalty mark on my personal value of the week: INDUSTRY. It’s great to feel busy!
7. I talked with a girl I just met about her dreams, that’s deep right there.
8. Again I didn’t break diet!
9. I stuck to my schedule and did today’s share of my homework.
10. My apartment feels alive again, roomies, welcome back!
11. I had a productive session of planning and reviewing with my business partner.
12. I did my personal development of the day.
13. I ran all the miles I had to run, felt exhausted and ready to pass out.
14. I had a brief but important call with my parents, I can’t ask for more!
15. Another day being a Marine, whenever I think I haven’t achieved anything in life, I remember I stuck to my promise of becoming a Marine.
16. I had plenty of chances to laugh and I didn’t let any chance down.
17. I advanced on my studies of German language.
18. I’m about to have a bountiful dinner.
19. I exercised my brain.
20. I delivered all my applications.
21. I learned a little bit more about classical music.
22. I greeted all my neighbors.
23. Arsenal players are almost back to full strength.
24. The weather was just awesome enough to use my bike.
25. I have 25 things for which I must be thankful, remembering at least 25 things that made my day fruitful is freaking hard! jaja