1. I did wonderfully at my tests.
2. I had a video-conference with my parents.
3. I had plenty of chances to laugh.
4. I had to opportunity to treat others good and be returned the favor.
5. I had an Everyday Value Slam, discounted price.
6. I kept in touch with wonderful people.
7. I seized the chance to develop my speaking skills.
8. I saw plenty of beautiful girls today.
9. I saw a very beautiful girl today, again, that I will ask out.
10. I’m polishing my communicative skills.
11. I reaffirmed my short, medium and long term goals for the remainder of my year.
12. My mother and I have been keeping up with our daily challenges.
13. I have had the patience and determination to follow through even when I was convinced I would fail.
14. I did personal development today, and it hit me wonderfully.
15. I strengthened my conviction that in order to attract the right people, I got to behave like the person I want to become, my ideal me.
16. I remembered what I’m working for, service to my peers.
17. I’m reinforcing my relationships with the people I care about.
18. The Mexico’s Natl. Soccer Team qualified for next year’s World Cup.
19. I think I pointed out a lot of personality flaws I got to work out and correct.
20. I have the time and energy to do exercise.
21. I had very bountiful meals today.
22. I practiced some more German.
23. My parents are healthy and happy.
24. Zero-based thinking has helped me realize I got to drop things and friendship that, sadly, are holding me down.
25. I’m fucking happy!