Making the best of it all

On Friday morning, my mom left P.E and went camping in Tsitsikamma with her friends. So, I spent the day with Sheena. Not a very long story. Just the same old. But, Sheena was not feeling great, so she decided to go home that night. So I finished the pizza we got with my dad, and then went to bed. The next morning Sheena came over feeling better and we had a very relaxed day. That evening we went to a nice relaxed braai at her friend’s house. We actually got back home before 10 PM, as we were feeling tired, and Sheena fell asleep straight away. I ate some junk food before I went to sleep. Yummy! Sheena had fallen asleep on the couch so I put a blanket over her. At about 3 AM the next morning, she came to climb into bed next to me. Like sisters, we cuddled up to each other and fell asleep. We woke up on Sunday morning not too early but not too late, and said goodbye to my dad, as he was off to do whatever he needed to do, and Sheena began cooking breakfast, while I had a bath, and she had music playing loudly in the kitchen. It was a nice morning. We sat on the couch most of the day and waited for my mom to arrive back home, and we just talked. Just before my mom got home, we put on a movie. We didn’t get through the whole movie, because a bit later Sheena had to go, and I had to go to the church service. I went to the service with Aiden. It was great seeing him. ¬†After church that night, I sat on the couch and listened to music for a while, then I went to sit with my mom upstairs and watched Grey’s Anatomy with her. On monday early afternoon, Aiden came over to help me do research to see what cell phone I should get for my upgrade soon. Afterwards, we went to spend a few hours at his neighbour’s house helping her with her baby. That baby is so sweet! I cradled her to sleep. Then we had coffee and I had some toast. That was a nice afternoon. Now that I remember last night, it was last night that I watched Grey’s Anatomy with my mom, sorry. On Sunday night I watched Blue Bloods with her. Today was a very boring day. It got better in the late afternoon when I went to gym for the first time in over a month. After gym, my mom and I went and got fish and chips for supper. I got Calamari and chips. We went home and ate, and then it was time for me to get ready for modelling class. I learned the turns I need to know for exams, and had a few good laughs with my friends. A nice evening it was, and my high heel shoes are so comfortable. He he, goodnight journal.

Leave a Comment: