Tonight I was doing some of my own research and came across this. It rings true to me.
Eleven Painful Things
- Bringing back the feeling you’ve learnt to forget.
- Reminiscing the good times.
- Trying to hide what you really feel.
- Loving someone who loves another.
- Having a commitment with someone you know would not last.
- Shielding your heart to love somebody.
- Loving a person too much.
- Right love at a wrong time.
- Taking risk to fall in love again.
- Accepting that it was never meant to be.
- “What ifs”
To read that in one paragraph and I didn’t write it….unreal.