Something has clicked. I found red pill women, and I am so much of it makes sense. I am trying to get a plan and everything organized. I am sure this will be a process of a year or so. I have been causing so many issues in our marriage. A tried to tell me, and I never really listened, but now it has clicked. Well, maybe more I have a path now. I can see how my actions and words have been so emasculating.
It has only been one day (and two nights) since i have started making changes. I almost cried yesterday thinking about everything that I need to change.
Some places I have started
- Not saying “no” to sex
- Not nagging to leave the house for an appointment
- Not correcting his driving
- Shaving my legs
- Putting makeup on in the morning
- Turning to face him when he is telling me something
Some things I noticed that I will work on
- Giving him the opportunity to speak more at the eye dr. Or me being more silent and letting him lead.
- Shouldn’t have told him what time we needed to leave the house by. Should have trusted that he understands travel times and would get us out of the door in time.
- Better at not using demeaning language.
- Be more willing to say yes
Some over all things that made me cringe and how I will work on them.
- He won’t give his opinion/preferences on a lot of items/issues. Probably because I shot him down a lot, he is afraid to. The more I defer to him the more willing he will be to share with me.
- Trust him to handle things. I don’t need to micromanage his schedule.