Sometimes there comes a point in our lives when you have been held down for so long that you find yourself believing the words and not the truth. When you no longer see in yourself the things that you were once so proud of. I know in my mind that I am not the awful person they tell me I am. Yet somehow in my heart I still see this hideous monster and I am unsure how to change it. It is amazing how the words of others can slowly make us forget who we really are. This all started out as a simple question from Miss if I thought I had any good qualities. I simply responded no, and well, here I am…. Not as a punishment but as a way of reminding me who I am.
- I am a very loving and caring person. Sometime almost to a fault.
- I always look for the best in people, although once again this is often almost a fault.
- I am very loyal and faithful to those I care about.
- I am very protective of those I call mine.
- I always try to look for the best in every situation. The rainbow in my rainy day.