Dear Meat Eater,
Please don’t ask me why I decided to denounce meat, while you’re gnawing on the ass of a cow. As much as I would love to ruin your dining experience, I would hate for you to blame me for making you feel guilty about your food choices mid-meal.
If you really are that fucking curious, so be it.
- I decided to stop eating meat because I was tired of biting into the bits of inedible parts fat. I much enjoy the ladder of eating a burger and instead just finding a slice of carrot.
- I was tired of the phrase, “I love animals, but I could also never give up meat.” I guess they much prefer loving animals when it is convenient for them.
- Seriously, just go eat your cat. Pretty sure it tastes just like cow. Oh, right. It’s socially unacceptable.
- I was tired of eating something that shared a beating heart like mine.
- Pigs are the 4th most intelligent animal on the planet. Including your dog.
- Yes, a pig is smarter than your dog. Seriously, why are we just not eating cats and dogs?
- Because beans are sure as hell tastier than animal intestines ground up, then washed with ammonia.
- Because animals have a soul, too.