Wednesday, May 25th 2016
Today was fun.
1st Period (09:10-10:25)
I talked with The Prodigy about how we plan on ditching tomorrow (with permission of our parents, of course), because tomorrow is just filled with an afternoon of uninteresting activities called “Journée G-L” ([school name] day), which is basically just for fun, but I plan on using that time to catch up in other things. Other than that, I did some research on Chinese art for my art project. The artist I have is Li Cheng. I really like his paintings and can easily inspire myself from them.
2nd Period (10:35-11:50)
We finished watching the l’Avare play. It was funny. Hard to understand, cause in French people speak very quickly, but still funny.
Sat with Kohai and I started fangirling over Star Wars and Kylo Ren again.
3rd Period (12:50-14:05)
We finished the presentations for people who didn’t present yet, read a bit of our books and started writing down questions and answers for the book. I like To Kill a Mockingbird so far, it’s good. A little confused about what’s going on, but still interesting nonetheless.
4th Period (14:15-15:30)
We had the best substitute ever. He was my geography teacher and the teacher for anything with technology and he’s such a good and amazing teacher. Students actually add him on Facebook and keep in touch with him, my brother also. I was very happy when I saw he was my substitute. Of course, he brought us to his computer lab (he has one of his own with a green screen, a podcast room, a soundboard and everything) and he showed some of us the two life size and functional R2D2 he’s making. So far it’s just the skeleton, but he plans on finishing them for next year’s comic con, so in that case, I’m going. I also talked to him about the Star Wars movie marathon and my brother, and he told me to tell my brother that he’s thinking of him. He’s such a nice teacher, very motivational too and loves technology and believes it’ll have amazing effects on the future.
I watched some YouTube videos, talked with an online friend I haven’t talked in a while and then took a bunch of Star Wars personality quizzes with Kohai. My results are :
– I would have an orange coloured lightsaber (that’s intersting, but personality wise, it says I’m a political leader and I don’t agree),
– My lightsaber would be a fist lightsaber like Master Plokoon’s (cool looking, cause you can remove them and use them as dual lightsabers, but they’re shorter than an average one, also the use is very assassin-like, which I like),
– I am a Jedi,
– I am in the First Order (we wanted to see if we would be Resistance or First Order),
– I am most like Obi-Wan (YESSS, the prequel of him is one of my favourite characters in the entire series),
– I would be with Kylo Ren (cause last quiz said Luke, but I don’t like Luke all that much, I find him a bit annoying, sorry. He’s still cool, though).
That’s all for today.
LEGEND (names) :
– Kohai : Best friend
– The Prodigy : Close, artistic friend