All of my life I have lived in the same town and grew up seeing the same faces. This time last year I was dying to get out, and I am glad I finally did. Now, here I sit in my dorm room wishing I were home where everything is familiar and comforting. I can’t wait for the sunny beaches, my dog yapping at all hours of the night, my friends, and my family. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy my freedom in college, but I often get homesick when theres nothing to do and I’m staring at my ceiling or as I am drowning on endless piles of homework. I can’t wait to eat all the food I missed so much from home. I can’t wait for those late night drives or midnight bon fires at the beaches. Before leaving, I was deathly afraid of attaining the infamous Freshman fifteen believe me ITS REAL. I plan to come home looking like a babe with super awesome skin and a killer body. Let’s face it with midterms and assignment after assignment it hasn’t been easy this quarter. I have a total of 20 days to get healthy and eat right. So, right now I will come up with 20 things I will do to be where I want to be.
- Eat Healthier. (No more snacks from the vending machine right down the hall)
- Drink more water (at least 2 liters minimum a day)
- Get appropriate amount of sleep
- Cleanse face 2x a day
- Moisturize face 2x a day
- Moisturize lips when needed
- Lotion Body 2x a day
- Go for a run (at least 2 miles everyday)
- Go to the gym everyday (at least an hour not including the run)
- Stretch every morning and every night before going to bed.
- 3 sets of 40 sit ups
- 3 sets of 20 push ups
- 3 sets of 20 squats
- 3 sets of 20 calf raises
- 3 sets of 20 leg lifts
- 3 sets of 20 fire hydrant leg lifts
- 3 sets of 20 bridges
- 1 minute of planks x3
- 30 seconds of flutter kicks x3
- Smile:D remind yourself that you are beautiful and worthy!
I will follow this regimen everyday and let’s see what may come of it. Wish me luck!