I made my first Dream Catcher tonight. I loved it! It was so much fun.
I was limited on supplies but I loved how it turned out. Next time I know how much of everything to get and extra goodies as well! Yay!
- Start wrapping the circle with yarn. (Can also use: Cloth, Lace, Leather)
I choose a medium size circle. I think it was a decent size.
- Start threading the web! You can find many different designs online, or make up your own!
- Start decorating all the things you have to add! Feathers, beads, stems, flowers, etc!
- I used feathers, flowers, lace, and string for this one.
- Now its the FUN part – or hard part .. Depends, lol.
- You start figuring out where you want to place everything!
- I added my feathers first. I had a set place for those.
- Here was my first attempt…
Now for the FINAL ONE:
- Like I said, next time I would add more items for decor.
- More flowers, lace, feathers, and beads next time!
I got all my crafting supplies from Hobby Lobby. I can’t wait to check out Micheals and online as well! Yay! New projects! Also I can check 1 thing off my Goals for 2017!
✔️ Find a New Hobby