Second day was much better than the first. Still got a really bad flu, but i survived. I was with my friends and bestfriend throughout the whole day. Since we were visiting the major “Design”, I got to make my own notebook. Which I have decided to use for school planning and futute stuff. Not a diary exacly.
Since both my throat and nose have been really bad, I’ve been in a up and down mood all day. Easy to get annoyed and easy to start discussions if someone gets me just a slight bit of mad.
I don’t really know what more to say. The design major i visitted today was really fun, and im considering making it my second choice instead of third.
Heres how far I’ve gotten:
Media and Communication
- build better social skills
- get used to stepping out of my comfortzone
- improve photography skills
- improve videomaking skills
- improve all kinds of stuff inside radio
- big and new school
- none of my friends are going to that school
- learning how to be on my own
- learn how to make new friends
- get used to failing
- explore new things and hobbies