Yesturday I’ve left Russia 🇷🇺 for 4 month. And it was strange and hard seeing the filds and mountains disappeare under the wide clouds.
Saying goodbye to the family was a challenge, an wierd and full of ego from the both sides challenge. Daniel has also come to the airport to band me a firewell. And I did cry on his shoulder. We spoke – but slow and steady, without touching any important issues.
I loved Genève, thought, not from the first sight. The lake is amazing with it’s clean and cozy water. And the promenade is one of the best I’ve ever seen.
No matter what, I’m thankful for this day and for the following experiences:
– afterwork cruise in Genève
– “like home” accommodation
– 4 written pages of the book
– funny accident of me buying the wrong book “Eat Pray Love” – not an original one, but additional with the readers stories
– Tatiana’s music collection. Perfect to listen in the airplane
– nice chat in French on the cruise