[93] ~*Sun – 10/15/17*~

[8:33 pm]

So much to do so very little time. I need to finish washing our clothes since I didn’t have time to do it last night and I want to wash the bedding of the guest room since mom is coming tomorrow. I wanted to also wash ours but that will have to wait cause I don’t think I’ll have time tonight. I also have like five shows to watch since I didn’t watch any last night. I was ahead but got behind again. No winning!

Anyways, I thought work was gonna be hellish at the store today but it wasn’t too bad. I didn’t get much cleaning though but the other supervisor was staying for the cleaners so I can always blame him. Bouhaha! My foot is still very sore, I should take a nice bath but I don’t know if I have time or if I want to take the time as I have so many shows to still watch and mom’s gonna be here for a few days so that means we will be coming home late so I won’t really have time to watch much. I also had planned on mowing the lawn this Tue but looks like I won’t be doing that either and will have to wait next week. I still haven’t really decided what I want to do about Wed. I know I will cancel my first client and switch the second one but I’m not sure if I should cancel the third one or still do it. I’ll decide tomorrow.

I think I will start taking my pill again cause last night I barely slept, I kept waking up. I’m scared to have another night like it tonight and be super tired tomorrow. Since I work from 9 am to 10 pm tomorrow and then going out with mom I think it’s best to take a pill. I think I did pretty good as it’s been a month since the last time I took one.

So that’s pretty much it for today. Nothing exciting happened. I just need to catch up on my laundry and shows. I still need to put the laundry away as well. I shall get to it as I only have a few hours if I want to go to bed at a decent time tonight.

Oh yea, when I woke up this morning I checked if hub had cleaned the suggies kitchen and of course, he hadn’t. I went back in the bedroom and yelled at him for it as he wasn’t yet asleep or shouldn’t of been as he had only been in bed for like 15 mins. He told me he’d do it before work. Yea right! He only went to bed at almost 9 am and worked for 4 pm so that didn’t give him much time to actually wake up ahead of time and do it. Surprise, surprise.. I got home from work and it was done. Good job hub!




Leave a Comment: