Ok, tried to be nice and make amends with fiancé. Somehow he managed to get on my nerves again. I don’t know how he does it. He doesn’t mean any harm, but I’m not sure that he understands why I do or say the things I do. Like if you know something is going to piss me off, why say it?
But I’m letting it go. Can’t keep harboring negative feelings, so now I’ll list all the reasons why I love him:
- He loves me, even when I’m being crazy
- He is very supportive of any and everything I want to do.
- He hates to see me cry and always makes me laugh when I’m sad or mad
- He has a way of making me realize when I’m being “extra” about something
- Superficial but he’s so cute. I love the crinkles he gets around his eyes when he laughs
- He let’s me be me
- Sometimes he does things he doesn’t want to, just so I’ll be happy
- He always try’s to make things right between us.
- He’s fun to be around
- He gives the best hugs 🙂
There’s so much more but I feel better now. Sometimes you just have to count your blessings.